Automated data backup delivers peace of mind.
Backing up your data online eliminates the risks of tape or CD drive failure, human error, or improper storage of backup media. By offering a safe and secure backup system, we will help you process and perform scheduled backups as you direct, keep you informed of the status of your backup data, let you know exactly which files backed up successfully and which still need attention, and protect your data from harm.
How do we do it?
- eBackUp performs the backup process automatically, so you know your information is secure without worrying about backing up the data manually. You choose the time and frequency of your backups.
- Unlike many other data backup solutions, eBackUp is ensuring the safety of your patients’ personal information and protecting you from possible negligence. eBackUp encrypts your data and transfers it securely.
- The eBackUp notification logs confirm the success of your data backups.
- eBackUp data sets are stored in secure offsite storage facilities, which helps to protect your data from fire, flood, hardware failure, theft or human error.
- eBackUp compresses your data up to 99% to reduce the amount of disk space required to safeguard your valuable information.
Most manual backup processes can leave your data vulnerable to hazards like fire, natural disasters, power surges and theft. eBackUp encrypts your data and secures it in a remote location for a higher level of security. Enjoy peace of mind with safe, compliant automated data backup. Contact us today to learn more.