HOW DO WE WORK?
- The Straine Practice Analysis(tm) asks twelve questions that clearly illustrate the efficiency, productivity and hidden growth opportunities in your dental practice.
- The numbers tell one portion of the story; as behavior analysts Straine Consultants and Coaches know that motivation is more important than ability and understand how to shape effective performance from you and your team.
- Straine employs 22 Straine Certified Consultants and Practice Development Coaches that offer daily access and weekly training and coaching, the heart of our services, all in a month-to-month agreement.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- A better practice that perfects what you are doing; Straine helps you create an environment of accurate thinking, collaboration, initiative, accountability, clear goals, objectives and processes.
- Confidence to guide and interact with your team, on the right actions, following the right plan, with objective and descriptive feedback, creating a culture of love and respect.
- Owning and operating a business that is profitable and pleasurable is the ultimate attainment of success. Optimize production, collections, profitability and practice value. Reach your professional goals and capitalize on all the opportunities that exist in the marketplace today.